The global cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) market size was evaluated at $5.9 Billion in 2021 and is slated to hit $23.1 Billion by the end of 2030 with a CAGR of nearly 20% between 2022 and 2030. The market report is an indispensable guide on growth factors, challenges, restraints, and opportunities in the global marketplace. The report covers the geographical market along with a comprehensive competitive landscape analysis. Additionally, the report explores the investors and stakeholder space to help companies make data-driven decisions.
A Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) is a kind of cloud security architecture that is designed for protecting & securing cloud-based apps throughout the complete software development lifecycle. With organizations adopting cloud-native apps & solutions across their various divisions, it is necessary for ensuring that the staff handling cloud-based operations have effective visibility into cloud-based environments through early detection of cloud-based threats. Hence, a growing number of firms are integrating a cloud-native application protection platform into their security strategies. In addition, a cloud-native application protection platform helps firms detect software flaws, weaknesses, misconfigurations, and other security issues in the entire software development process.
Click Here to access The Full market Report : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/cloud-native-application-protection-platform-market
Growing acceptance of BYOD and work-from-home trends to bolster the global market expansion
Rise in acceptance of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) concepts and remote working among small and medium enterprises (SMEs) will embellish the global market trends. A prominent increase in cyber-attacks and the growing trend of work-from-home jobs due to the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak has resulted in massive demand for cloud databases. This has translated into massive growth in the global cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) industry.
Lack of skilled workforce & expertise to impede the global market expansion
Limited availability of skilled workforce that can implement and maintain cloud-native application protection platforms along with the need for adhering to fluctuating laws pertaining to software security will hinder the market growth.
Surge in penetration of cloud-based solutions across slew of business verticals to create new growth opportunities for the global market
Rise in the use of cloud-based solutions across various verticals such as BFSI, IT & ITES, retail & e-commerce, telecommunications, and healthcare will open new growth dimensions for the global cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) market.
● In January 2023, SailPoint Technologies Inc., a key firm offering identity management solutions & governance for unstructured data access, acquired SecZetta, a third-party identity risk solutions provider. The move will help SailPoint in expanding its identity management solutions & governance capabilities.
● In June 2022, Apiiro, a key player in the cloud-native application security business, declared its partner program for offering huge support for its technology, reseller, and consulting partners in the cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) ecosystem. The move will help the clients of Apiiro in quickly fixing their cloud-native application risks. This initiative will benefit the expansion of the cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) market across the globe.
Report Segmentation of Cloud-native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) Market are :
By Cloud Type:
● Public Cloud
● Hybrid Cloud
● IT & ITES
● Retail & ecommerce
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the global cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) market is projected to expand annually at the annual growth rate of around 20% over the forecast timespan (2022-2030)
- In terms of revenue, the global cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) market was evaluated at nearly $5.9 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to hit $23.1 billion by 2030
- The global market is anticipated to surge at a remarkable rate over the forecast period due to surging acceptance of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) concepts and remote working among small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
The following are some of the companies highlighted in this report:
● Orca Security
● Cequence Security
● Palo Alto Networks
● Aqua Security
● Banyan Cloud
● Meta Secure
Asia-Pacific Cloud-native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) Market to Register the Fastest CAGR over Forecast Timeframe
In terms of region, the global cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) market is sectored into Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and North America. The Asia-Pacific cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) market is predicted to record the highest CAGR during 2022-2030 due to a prominent increase in penetration of cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) in small & medium enterprises in the Asia-Pacific zone.
The cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) market in the North America is slated to acquire dominant status over the assessment timeline owing to a prominent surge in acceptance of digitization and cloud technologies.
Stakeholders and industry participants will gain the following benefits:
- The report looks at the industry’s drivers, limitations, and possibilities.
- Market performance from a neutral standpoint
- Trends and advancements in the industry recently
- Key players’ strategy and the competitive landscape
- Potential and niche categories, as well as regions with promising growth prospects, are covered.
- In terms of revenue, historical, current, and forecast market sizes
- An in-depth examination of the market for Cloud-native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP)
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.