Summer is here, and it’s time to take a vacation! Whether you’re going abroad or spending quality time with friends at home, these destinations are perfect for summer trips.
Las Vegas, United States
The city of Las Vegas is the most populous city in the state of Nevada and the county seat of Clark County. It is located in the Mojave Desert and situated within a desert climate area. With plenty to do for kids and adults alike, this is one place that you shouldn’t miss on your next vacation!
Athens is the capital of Greece and it’s a popular tourist destination. The city has many attractions like its ancient temples, museums, parks, and restaurants. It also offers some of the most beautiful beaches on earth.
In Athens you can find:
- Many hotels offer good service and reasonable prices.
- Many restaurants serve delicious Greek food.
- A lot of shops where you can buy souvenirs or gifts for loved ones back home.
Mauritius is a small Indian Ocean Island located between Madagascar and Reunion. It has a tropical climate and beautiful beaches. The culture here is rich, with many different ethnic groups to choose from; you can visit some of the best museums on earth here too if you’re interested in art or history!
Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and it’s also the capital city of Catalunya, which has a nice climate. There are a lotis do in Barcelona if you want to have fun on vacation. You can visit museums, go shopping or go dancing at night! If you love food then this city will never let you down with its amazing restaurants offering delicious cuisine from all over Spain!
Carmel Valley, California
Carmel Valley is a beautiful place to visit. It has many golf courses, horseback riding, wineries, and history. If you’re looking for somewhere new this summer, look no further than Carmel Valley!
Kyoto is known for its history, culture, and temples. It’s one of the best places in the world to visit and experience nature. The city has many beautiful gardens and shrines that are sure to impress you with their beauty. You can also relax at one of its many onsens (hot springs), or take a hike through one of its many parks!
Capri is an island off the coast of Italy that has become a popular tourist destination for many people. It’s known for its beautiful blue water and white sand beaches, as well as its historical sites and monuments.
In addition to being an excellent vacation spot in summer, Capri also has lots of things to do during other seasons too!
Zanzibar is an island off the coast of Tanzania. It was once home to Stone Age tribes, but now it’s a popular tourist destination with beautiful beaches, rich history, and plenty to do.
If you’re looking for some fun activities while visiting Zanzibar, there are plenty of things to do:
- Visit one of the island’s beautiful beaches (and don’t forget your bathing suit). There are many different kinds of beaches on Zanzibar including those with white sand and blue water mixed or with dark-colored sand that looks like crushed stones; these types can vary depending on where on the island you go!
- Explore some historical sites like Stone Town (the old town) which has been inhabited since the 18th century when Arabs brought Islam here; it also has mosques built during this period too so be sure not to miss out on seeing them too! Or visit Mgambo Island which was once used as a slave market until 1872 when slaves were freed by British troops who arrived from Britain to take back what belonged to theirs after being taken over years ago by Omani forces during battles between those two countries earlier this century.
Ready for your Next Trip?
- Pack your bags. You’re ready to go, but what about all of that stuff in there? Make sure you have everything you need before getting on the plane or train.
- Check the weather report and make sure it’s going to be safe for traveling during this time of year! We recommend checking with locals as well as travelers who have been there before so they can give their recommendations based on what’s happening at that time of year in that location.
There you have it, our list of some of the best destinations to visit this summer. From Las Vegas and Barcelona to Capri and Zanzibar, there are so many amazing places in the world that we could go on and on about them but instead, we’re going to share with you some tips on how to make your trip even better!